Saturday, November 15, 2008

Movie Review: TinkerBell


Well the hoopla (No adventures club refrence intended) has finally led up to the Walt Disney Company's brand new driect-to-video feature: TinkerBell! and yes, even though I am a teenage guy I did by TinkerBell, and let me tell you, I got some weird stares when I yelled "Holy Cats! There it is!" and ran to the large display of the DVDs. But I digress, the movie was A LOT better then I thought it would be. Except a couple things that were stupid.

One example of these stupid moments was in one scene Videa made Tink mad and all of sudden Tink's face just turns red. (Huh?) I know it was for symbolism but she got mad at other times and her face didn't turn red! Also, a lot of the tinker fairies had Scottish accents. Why? It was most prevalent in Bobble but Mary Fairy and a lot of the others had it too. This movie got a lot of ad time and I think it was defiantly a good film.

AND NOW MY GRADE.....
TinkerBell gets an...
A-

YAY SOCKS! Disney Zits is a podcaster-endorsed blog! Bryan Ripper said he liked it! I wish Jonathan was on the show to that day so I could get a quote from the voice. If you want to hear it just listen to All About The Mouse Podcast Episode 82 and it's near the end.

Tell everyone you know about this blog!
disneyzits@gmail.com

No comments: