Tuesday, November 25, 2008

About Me


Well I've been doing this blog for a while now and I realized I should tell my readers (If there are any) about myself. But I wanted to keep this blog disneyous and so I came up with this: My name is Douglas Hanna. I have the temper of Donald Duck, the playfulness of Figment, The cunning of Aladdin, and the spontaneity of The Genie. I want to help everyone, like Mickey. I have Goofy's clumsiness and DreamFinder's Imagination. I just am just as hyper as Tigger if not more so. I have the showmanship of Lumiere and the fastidiousness of Cogsworth. I roam the streets more then Aladdin and dream more then Ariel. My pet cat, Binky is tougher then Jasmine's pet tiger, Raja. I think “my way or the high way” like TinkerBell. I think “I am a super hero!” like Buzz Lightyear and I won’t let any one tell me differently!
Well that's me in a nutshell and while were on the topic of me you can visit my:
Send me a IM via AIM, my screen name is disneyzits
or email me: disneyzits@gmail.com

No comments: