Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disneyana Yard Sale

Yesterday I was out checking out yard sales around my neighborhood and stumbled upon a yard sale FILLED with Disneyana. It was all run by a woman who was an avid disneyana collector and a member of the NFFC (my mom thought I didn't know what NFFC was) but let me tell you I got some pretty awesome stuff! I got 3 posters that were put up in stores to promote different Disney stuff, one was for Melody Time, another was promoting The Spirit of Mickey, and the last was to get people to join the "brand new" Disney Video Rewards Club. I also got two little wind-up toy cars with Donald Duck in them (Your never too old for a wind-up toy driven by a duck!). But coolest of all were 3-Demensional ads for stores! I got one of Mickey & Donald at the beach (Not advertising anything in particullar), part of the 3-D ad for Beauty & The Beast: An Enchanted Christmas, and coolest of all was a 3-D ad (The entire thing) to promote the relese of Lady & The Tramp on VHS! I'll post pictures later if you want to come see them.

Sorry for the lack of humor here folks! I'll be funny in the future.
disneyzits@gmail.com

Thanks for reading Disney Zits: A Blog by a Teenage Disney Nerd.

No comments: